MYROLE RTM1- Featured GrASS on 25 Jan 2011, 330pm

GrASS's Product Video

For more information on our products please visit our product site: CLICK HERE

We Need YOUR HELP

Dear Friends,

We here at GrASS need your help to help us gather the below mentioned items to help us raise funds for our shelter and other independent pet rescuers.

The items are:

Scrap Paper
Old Newspapers
Old Magazines
Unwanted uncooked/raw Acidic Fruits ( Oranges, pineapples, lime,lemons)
Unwanted uncooked/raw fruits
Unwanted uncooked/raw Vegetables
Brown Sugar
Rice Bran
Red Earth
Glass Jars/Plastic containers with lids
Cardboard boxes (any other cardboard materials)
Aluminium Cans
Expired Food Products

For more ways on how or what items you can donate to help please visit HERE


Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Rescue Mission 1

Day 1, March 2nd 2008:

  • I received a call from Narelle of Langkawi LASSie about an abandoned black, female dog around the Bayview Beach Hotel area in Batu Ferringhi. An australian couple fell in love with the dog. The dog's name is Max. I drove down and spoke to a mini market owner named Logan, who then informed me that Max was hit by a car a day before (Saturday) and has since gone into hiding. She (Max), appeared after I left.

Day 2, March 3rd 2008:

  • I drove down in the morning. Hiked up to all the areas that Max went to. As it was getting hot, I think Max went into hiding to avoid the heat. Still no sign of Max... A Scotsman, David, saw Max in the evening. Narelle contacted me but the weather wasn't permitting, so I planned to head out in the evening the following day.

Day 3, March 4th 2008:

  • I got a call from Narelle saying that David spotted Max twice in the morning. Once at about 8 am and second one was at around 10 am. I arrived at about 11:50am, no sign of Max. We decided to look for her in the evening.
  • Narelle informed me that evening that David managed to catch Max but the leash broke. I went there and brought another leash. Myself, David and Dolly headed to Gil's Veterinary Clinic. Narelle arrived and finished the boarding arrangements for Max.
  • Max's left eye is no longer functioning but at least she's been rescued and will have a happy time at LASSie.

Our first mission was successful. A big thank you to all those who helped out with this mission!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is encouraging as I have rescued too! I'm glad to know there are a lot more animal lovers out there who are willing to go out of their way to save lifes : )

Keep up the good work!

GrASS said...

Thank you very much. I am happy to hear from you.