MYROLE RTM1- Featured GrASS on 25 Jan 2011, 330pm

GrASS's Product Video

For more information on our products please visit our product site: CLICK HERE

We Need YOUR HELP

Dear Friends,

We here at GrASS need your help to help us gather the below mentioned items to help us raise funds for our shelter and other independent pet rescuers.

The items are:

Scrap Paper
Old Newspapers
Old Magazines
Unwanted uncooked/raw Acidic Fruits ( Oranges, pineapples, lime,lemons)
Unwanted uncooked/raw fruits
Unwanted uncooked/raw Vegetables
Brown Sugar
Rice Bran
Red Earth
Glass Jars/Plastic containers with lids
Cardboard boxes (any other cardboard materials)
Aluminium Cans
Expired Food Products

For more ways on how or what items you can donate to help please visit HERE


Monday, April 13, 2009

Article: Looking for homes (ADOPTION)

Saturday April 11, 2009

Lea The Courage (female)
one year old
Tel: 012-8742457 (Ain, Cyberjaya)

I was a little kitten when my owner surrendered me. I had an eye infection causing my right eye to pop-out. Everyone freaked out seeing me playing around with my dangling eye. I thought it was cool, though. I was rushed to the clinic and had my eye removed. Though I have only one eye, I am a sprinter and a hunter. I may look timid but I am lovable when you gain my trust. People say what I’ve been through inspires them to be strong and positive. I am neutered, dewormed, de-flead and have been living in this shelter nearly a year now.

Puteri (female), seven months old
Tel: 012-202 6384 (Sherrina, Ampang)

I was rescued from Istana Budaya by a Puteri Gunung Ledang 3 cast member, hence my name is Puteri. I have a lovely temperament. My foster family says I am their favourite because I am the strong and silent type. I’m sure of myself and dignified in my actions. I am house-broken, neutered and vaccinated.

Jane (female) & Austen (male), both five months old
Tel: 019-320 3875 (Eileen Ng, Petaling Jaya)

We are inseparable siblings. We were about to be put to sleep at the pound before we were rescued in February. I am very sweet and like cuddles, while my brother is curious and likes to explore new things. Both of us are alert, playful and obedient. We know how to sit and are toilet-trained.

Maxie (female), one year old
Tel: 012-333 1911 (David Ng, Kajang)

I showed up on David’s doorstep one day, tired and bruised from being left in the streets. David has taken me in temporarily; I can’t stay long because he has already adopted another canine companion. I have a very good temperament, will come when called and know some simple tricks such as “sit” and “paw”. I am looking for an owner with a kind heart and have space for me to run around in. I act as a security guard for my foster family now, barking at strangers who come to their door.

This article was taken from: The Star Online: Lifestyle: Focus 11 April 2009

No comments: