MYROLE RTM1- Featured GrASS on 25 Jan 2011, 330pm

GrASS's Product Video

For more information on our products please visit our product site: CLICK HERE

We Need YOUR HELP

Dear Friends,

We here at GrASS need your help to help us gather the below mentioned items to help us raise funds for our shelter and other independent pet rescuers.

The items are:

Scrap Paper
Old Newspapers
Old Magazines
Unwanted uncooked/raw Acidic Fruits ( Oranges, pineapples, lime,lemons)
Unwanted uncooked/raw fruits
Unwanted uncooked/raw Vegetables
Brown Sugar
Rice Bran
Red Earth
Glass Jars/Plastic containers with lids
Cardboard boxes (any other cardboard materials)
Aluminium Cans
Expired Food Products

For more ways on how or what items you can donate to help please visit HERE


Saturday, August 29, 2009

View: Don’t just gripe, volunteer to help zoo

Friday August 28, 2009

I DON'T agree with the views from S.M. Mohd Idris and Wong Ee Lynn from Petaling Jaya which appeared in The Star on Aug 25 and 27. My family and I have been to many zoos within Malaysia and abroad because of the nature of my work which requires travelling.

From those visits, I know for a fact that Zoo Negara is not as what has been said in the papers of late. I would like to say thanks to the management for keeping our zoo in fine condition, much better when compared to other zoos overseas.

When I went to Zoo Negara recently, I noticed that there is a new, very beautiful, and informative insect enclosure and only then came to know that the longest insect in the world is from Malaysia, hurray!

I would like to invite all my beloved Malaysians to visit Zoo Negara and you will see so many developments in the zoo.

If we think that Zoo Negara needs to improve, it is not fair to the management if we just say "the zoo must do this and do that".

I suggest that we must take some action, and I am sure Zoo Negara would not mind accepting a few extra volunteers. (Check the website: zoonegara.org.my for the volunteer forms.)

My suggestion is simple; for those who are still thinking about running down Zoo Negara, please cool off. Be a gentleman and send in your volunteer forms.

TAN PEI LEONG,

Kuala Lumpur.


This article was taken from: The Star Online: Opinion 28 August 2009

No comments: